From Cincinnati: I-74 West to US 52 West (Brookville exit) to State Route 46 West. Take a left on Whites Hill Road to right on North Dearborn Road, to right on Short Road
From Batesville: I-74 East to State Route 1 (St Leon exit), Right on State Route 1 to left on North Dearborn Road to left on Short Road
From Greendale / Lawrenceburg: I-275 (Greendale/Lawrenceburg exit) go straight to State Route 1 North, continue 3 miles past Perfect North Slopes to right on Sawdon Ridge Road. Turn right on North Dearborn Road to left on Short Road
White Pines Estates is convenient to:
- Sunman Dearborn School Corporation
- North Dearborn branch of the Lawrenceburg library
- Three parks nearby with walking paths, playground equipment and picnic area
- Shopping and Restaurants in the Harrison, Lawrenceburg and Batesville area
- Perfect North Slopes
- Lawrenceburg Event Center
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport within 30 minutes
Utility companies serving White Pines Estates:
- Water: Tri Township Water
- Electric: Southeast Indiana REMC
- Natural Gas: Ohio Valley Gas
- Sewer: St. Leon Sewer
- Cable/Internet: Comcast
- Phone/Internet: Cincinnati Bell
- Trash Removal: Rumpke
White Pines Estates Building Plan
- Developer to approve all home and site plans, exterior finishes and out buildings.
- Covenants and restrictions are in place. See below.
- Purchase a lot to build now or in the future.
- Master Builders are available to help you with your custom building needs.
Covenants and Restrictions
1. All lots in Phase III of this subdivision shall be used exclusively for the construction of one (I) detached single family dwelling. Each dwelling shall include an attached private garage of no less than 400 square feet which is suitable for parking of not fewer than two (2) cars. The following must receive written Developer approval prior to the commencement of construction: home plans, home size, home placement on lot, exterior finishes, structures, outbuilding plans, and the proposed Builder of such improvements.
2. Underground homes, modular homes, mobile homes, A-frames, log homes and outside wood stoves are prohibited.
3. Satellite dishes greater than eighteen (18) inches in diameter are prohibited. All radio antennas, including CB radio antennas, must be enclosed in the dwelling. No towers may be erected on any lot.
4. The following types of fences shall be permitted on all lots.
Rear Yard Boundary Fencing:
A. Fencing which follows the Property Line enclosing a rear yard may only use a split rail fence with (3) rails with or without non-reflective wire mesh or a hedge fence.
Fencing described in “A” above must meet the following criteria:
I. No fencing is permitted on the sides of the home or front yard. The installed fence must not be more than four (4) feet in height and must be in the rear yard of the lot.
Small Area enclosed with Fencing:
B. Fencing enclosing a smaller area in the rear yard such as a fence which surrounds a swimming pool, hot tub or a small play area fenced in for children or pets may use a split rail fence limited to (3) rails with or without non-reflective wire mesh, decorative
PVC-vinyl fence, decorative ornamental iron, or decorative metal. Barbed wire, chain link or similar fences are prohibited. However, all fences constructed of the aforesaid
materials shall be at least 50% open. Fencing for swimming pools must meet all county regulations and code.
Fencing described in “B” above must meet the following criteria:
1. No fencing is permitted on the sides of the home or front yard. The installed fence must not be more than four (4) feet in height and must be in the rear yard of the lot.
2. Small Area fencing may not follow a White Pines Estates Property Line.
C. Fencing restrictions described in “A “and “B” above requires prior written approvable from the Developer before install. As determined by the Developer side yard fencing may be approved for corner lots 14, 25, 26 and 53. Fencing Restrictions do not apply to any fencing, including decorative fencing, installed by the Developer.
5. Construction of a residential dwelling and driveway on any lot shall be completed within
one (1) year from the date on which construction is started. Any disturbed areas of the lot must be restored using seed and straw or sod.
6. All driveways and parking pads shall be constructed of concrete.
7. All outbuildings and their placement must have prior written approvable from the Developer before permitting, installed, or constructed.
Outbuildings must meet the following criteria:
A. Outbuildings must be constructed of new materials and have shingled roofs. Exterior Outbuildings’ siding, trim, shingles, brick, and paint colors must match as close as possible to that residence exterior materials & colors.
B. No more than one outbuilding is permitted per lot. Outbuildings must be placed behind the home.
8. No awnings, air conditioners, heat pumps, utility meters or exterior carpeting may be placed, erected or installed on the front of the home.
9. Each and every lot, home, outbuilding, pool, and fence thereon shall be maintained by the Owner in a reasonable manner in accordance with the general standards of maintenance prevailing throughout the subdivision. No burning of any trash and no storage of litter, new or used building materials or trash of any kind shall be permitted on any Lot. Outdoor fire rings are permitted.
10. No obnoxious or offensive activity of any kind shall be engaged in on any Lot nor shall any Owner or occupant, thereof, engage in any activities that interfere with the quiet enjoyment, comfort and health of the occupants of adjacent neighboring Lots.
11. No inoperable vehicle shall be kept upon any lot unless stored within a garage and completely out of view.
12. No recreational vehicle, motor home, boat, trailer, farm/lawn equipment, or travel trailer shall be parked on any Lot, for a period more than seventy-two (72) hours for loading and unloading unless the same is in the garage and completely out of view. Commercial vehicles and trucks
exceeding a one-ton rating are prohibited, unless such commercial vehicles or trucks are kept in the garage and completely out of view. Commercial vehicles used by the developer, builder, delivery or repair and remodel work to or upon any lot are exempt.
13. No animals, livestock or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any Lot. Dogs, cats, or other household pets may be kept, provided that they do not exceed a total of three (3) pets, and they are not kept, bred, or maintained for any commercial purpose. All animals must be kept within the Lot boundaries unless on a leash. There will be no outdoor kennels or dog runs permitted.
14. In-ground pools, hot tubs and small children’s wading pools not exceeding 18″ in height are allowed. Above-ground pools are allowed provided they have an acceptable appearance from the neighboring property as determined by the Developer. Above-ground pools cannot have a pool deck larger than 180 sq. ft. and cannot surround more than 20% of the pools surface area. Plans and placement of hot tubs, in-ground and above ground pools shall require prior written approval from the Developer.
15. Play Areas: Swing sets, trampolines and other play area equipment shall be placed in the rear yard.
16. No permanent sign of any kind shall be displayed to the public view on any Lot or right of way. An Owner in White Pines Estates is permitted one sign to place and maintain advertising the property for sale; provided, it is of a typical size within the industry. These sign restrictions shall not apply to signs install by the Developer. These sign restrictions shall not apply to signs installed by a Builder to advertise the Property during the construction or sale period.
17. Any decorative entrance wall, fence or sign erected in White Pines Estates by the Developer will be maintained by the Developer for a period of one (I) year. After that time, the maintenance of said wall, fence or sign shall be the responsibility of that property owner of White Pines Estates.
18. The Developer has the right and can grant the right to a builder to enter any public easement, private drainage easement or utility easement with storm sewers or open channels, to adjust the grade level of the yard in the easement to correct any surface water drainage issues. Easements for construction and maintenance of drainage shall be as shown on the subdivision plat.
19. Proper erosion and sediment controls shall be implemented by the Owner/builder of each lot during home construction.
20. Solar panels and other outside energy saving devices or equipment require prior written approval from the Developer before instal I.
21. The direct discharge of storm water from downspouts and gutters are prohibited to the County ditch (]n the road right-of-way). Perimeter drains that are proposed to directly discharge into the County’s Road right-a- way must be approved by the County Engineer or his or her designee prior to installation. *Please Note: This should be completed during the plot plan review and driveway permit process.
22. Once the Developer has sold all but six (6) lots total in all phases of White Pines Estates the Developer reserves the right to create or assign a committee of three (3) members the powers and duties to approve placement and plans of all buildings, rear fencing, and pools. If a member chooses to resign or is no longer a resident of White Pines Estates the remaining two (2) members will choose the replacement member. All members must be a White Pines Estates resident.
23. Invalidation of any one of these covenants and restrictions by judgment or order of any court shall in no way affect the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
24. These Covenants and Restrictions are for Phase III Lots 13-29 and 35-56 only.
25. These Covenants and Restrictions shall, whenever possible, be reasonably construed to be consistent with state, county or municipal statutes and ordinances, while advancing Developer’s intent to preserve and maintain the residential character of the development. These Covenants and
Restrictions shall be enforceable by the Developer, its successors or assigns or any lot Owner. To the extent that any Covenant or Restriction, or interpretation thereof, is determined to conflict with a state, county or municipal statute, regulation, ordinance or code, the statute, regulation, ordinance or code shall control. Nothing, herein, shall be construed to permit or authorize use of any lot, which conflicts with these covenants and restrictions, which use would otherwise be permissible under state, county or municipal ordinance, regulation, statute, or rule.